Drake surprised students at Miami Senior High School and the University Of Miami while filming his music video for 'God's Plan.'Read More
Muse can always pull something fun out of their bag. After days of teasing a Halloween surprise, they've released it: a new cover of The Cramps' 'New Kind Of Kick' with a video accompanying it.
Relinquish hopes for a new album in the near future - the bands attire in the video is confirmation enough that this was just something fun the band put together for the Halloween.
The music video for the song is about as ridiculous as the song is itself; Matt Bellamy goes all out, dressed as Elvis Presley while Dom Howard carries the rhythm from looking like a zombie. Chris Wolstenholme looks like he's ready to kill his bandmates for real as he reluctantly plays bass to the track. Bellamy shakes his behind and screams right next to the soulless Howard, actress Miss Miranda does some provocative things in various scenes as well.
Muse just wrapped up their massive 360 tour for their seventh album Drones (read our track-by-track review here) in August, so it's unlikely we'll see any real new material for a while now, but its great to see that the band is still up for doing some silly stunts like this.
Watch Muse's new video, complete with Bellamy's ass shaking and triumphant claim of "Like Susie needs dick," below.
The forerunners of electronic rock Depeche Mode are getting geared up for a busy year in 2017. They announced a new album today, slated for release next year, as well as a tour in support of it.
The band's new album Spirit will be their fourteenth record, the follow-up to 2013's Delta Machine. There is no confirmed release date yet, but the band have claimed they are looking at a spring 2017 release.
Along with details of the album came a massive 32-date tour in support of the record, entitled the Global Spirit Tour. The tour starts up in May and will see the band performing throughout Europe until July. The proceeds of the tour will go to charity:water, an organization aimed at bringing safe, clean water to those around the globe who can't easily access it. The tour dates are as follows:
- May 5, 2016 - Stockholm, Sweden (Friends Arena)
- May 7, 2016 - Amsterdam, Netherlands (Ziggo Dome)
- May 9, 2016 - Antwerp, Belgium (Sportpaleis)
- May 12, 2016 - Nice, France (Stade Charles-Ehrmann)
- May 14, 2016 - Ljubljana, Slovenia (Dvorana Stožice)
- May 17, 2016 - Athens, Greece (Terra Vibe Park)
- May 20, 2016 - Bratislava, Slovakia (Štadión Pasienky)
- May 22, 2016 - Budapest, Hungary (Groupama Aréna)
- May 24, 2016 - Prague, Czech Republic (Eden Aréna)
- May 27, 2016 - Leipzig, Germany (Festwiese)
- May 29, 2016 - Lille, France (Stade Pierre-Mauroy)
- May 31, 2016 - Copenhagen, Denmark (Telia Parken)
- June 3, 2016 - London, England (London Stadium)
- June 5, 2016 - Cologne, Germany (RheinEnergieStadion)
- June 9, 2016 - Munich, Germany (Olympiastadion)
- June 11, 2016 - Hannover, Germany (HDI Arena)
- June 18, 2016 - Zurich, Switzerland (Letzigrund Stadion)
- June 20, 2016 - Frankfurt, Germany (Commerzbank-Arena)
- June 22, 2016 - Berlin, Germany (Olympiastadion)
- June 25, 2016 - Rome, Italy (Stadio Olimpico)
- June 27, 2016 - Milan, Italy (Stadio San Siro)
- June 29, 2016 - Bologna, Italy (Stadio Rentao Dall'Ara)
- July 1, 2016 - Paris, France (Stade de France)
- July 4, 2016 - Gelsenkirchen, Germany (Veltins-Arena)
- July 6, 2016 - Bilbao, Spain (BBK Live Festival)
- July 8, 2016 - Lisbon, Portugal (NOS Alive Festival)
- July 13, 2016 - St. Petersburg, Russia (SKK)
- July 15, 2016 - Moscow, Russia (Otkritie Arena)
- July 17, 2016 - Minsk, Belarus (Minsk-Arena)
- July 19, 2016 - Kiev, Ukraine (Olimpiyskiy National Sports Complex)
- July 21, 2016 - Warsaw, Poland (PGE Narodowy)
- July 23, 2016 - Cluj-Napoca, Romania (Cluj Arena)
Before 2017 rolls around, the band will also be releasing a collection of their videography on November 11, entitled the Video Singles Collection. In a statement, the band said "It's been amazing to go back and relive all the experiences and memories these videos evoke after all these years. It's incredible to have all our videos finally together in one place, and we're hoping our fans enjoy this journey through time as much as we did." We'll keep you updated on the band's upcoming album and 2017 antics.
It's hard to be enigmatic in the world of pop, but Sia has always has mystery surrounding her. That mystery continues as she has now started teasing a new single!
The artist has uploaded a 14 second clip to her VEVO channel, titled "The Greatest - Coming Sept. 6 - #weareyourchildren" consisting of a droning sound as the camera pans onto her go to dancing girl Maddie Ziegler lying in a pile of bodies. She slowly opens her eyes at the end of the clip before the last two seconds of the clip features what's presumably the beginning of Sia's new single, 'The Greatest'.
The single is preceding her tour that starts in Seattle, Washington on September 29. Sia has previously teased the hashtag #wearethechildren on Twitter, as well as 'The Greatest', but it was speculated the hashtag was the name of the song and she would be releasing a greatest hits record. It seems the hashtag is more of a campaign, and the video coming on September 6 will have a message backing it.
What do you think is coming? Is this a one-off single, or is something bigger coming with the release? Be here on September 6 to find out!