It's been awhile since Panic! At The Disco last made a move. Since ending the Death Of A Bachelor Tour in 2017, the band - or, as it is now, just Brendon Urie - has been keeping things quiet, with Urie working on Broadway and other projects. Now they're back and ready to get things going again. Panic! At The Disco have announced a new album and tour, starting their next era strong.
Panic!'s new album is called Pray For The Wicked, and is due out on June 22, the first tastes of the album coming with two new songs, 'Say Amen (Saturday Night)' (with an action-packed music video) and '(Fuck A) Silver Lining.' The massive tour supporting it will start in July and will hit shows across the U.S. and Canada before the band headlines England's Reading and Leeds Festivals. The band are already playing a series of secret shows to hype up the album, first playing a show in Cleveland, with new touring bassist Nicole Row on duty. The band are to perform tonight on The Tonight Show starring Jimmy Fallon. A secret show scheduled for today in Asbury Park, New Jersey has been rescheduled to tomorrow following a major snowstorm.
Check out the dates for Panic! At The Disco's tour below. The pre-sale starts on March 30 at 10:30am (gain access to it by singing up on their mailing list), while the general sale starts on the same day at 12:00pm local time. A R I Z O N A and Hayley Kiyoko will support.
- July 11, 2018: Target Center, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- July 13, 2018: Bankers Life Fieldhouse, Indianapolis, Indiana
- July 14, 2018: Little Caesars Arena, Detroit, Michigan
- July 15, 2018: Nationwide Arena, Columbus, Ohio
- July 17, 2018: United Center, Chicago, Illinois
- July 18, 2018: PPG Pains Arena, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- July 20, 2018: NYCB Live: Nassau Coliseum, Uniondale, New York
- July 21, 2018: Royal Farms Arena, Baltimore, Maryland
- July 22, 2018: Air Canada Centre, Toronto, Canada
- July 24, 2018: Madison Square Garden, New York City, New York
- July 25, 2018: TD Garden, Boston, Massachusettes
- July 27, 2018: Wells Fargo Center, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- July 28, 2018: PNC Arena, Raleigh, North Carolina
- July 29, 2018: Infinite Energy Center, Duluth, Georgia
- July 31, 2018: BB&T Center, Sunrise, Florida
- August 1, 2018: Amalie Arena, Tampa, Florida
- August 3, 2018: Toyota Center, Houston, Texas *
- August 4, 2018: American Airlines Center, Dallas, Texas *
- August 5, 2018: Bok Center, Tulsa, Oklahoma *
- August 7, 2018: PEPSI Center, Denver, Colorado
- August 8, 2018: Vivint Smart Home Arena, Salt Lake City, Utah
- August 10, 2018: KeyArena, Seattle, Washington
- August 11, 2018: Rogers Arena, Vancouver, British Columbia
- August 12, 2018: Moda Center, Portland, Oregon
- August 14, 2018: SAP Center, San Jose, California
- August 15, 2018: STAPLES Center, Los Angeles, California
- August 17, 2018: Gila River Arena, Glendale, Arizona
- August 18, 2018: T-Mobile Arena, Las Vegas, Nevada
- August 25, 2018: Reading Festival 2018
- August 26, 2018: Leeds Festival 2018
* A R I Z O N A will not open at these shows.
Who's planning on going to the tour? Be sure to stay tuned for our review of the band's new album.